· New families and families of 6th grade students will receive account information during the first week of school.
· 6th grade students will receive account information via email during the first week of school.
· Any questions regarding existing accounts – never activated or password problems – should be forwarded to email@example.com
- Aspen is a Student Information Management System created by X2 Development Corporation. The Barrington Public School District uses Aspen to manage student information including grading, scheduling, attendance, discipline, and other data. Parents can log into Aspen to view information about their children.
I have not received a username and password - how can I get one?
· Please visit the main office of the school your child attends. You can fill out a request for a new copy that will be emailed to you.
How do I set up my computer to access Aspen?
- Aspen may be accessed with any Internet connected computer. You can use just about any web browser - Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari or others. You do need to enable pop-ups in any and all pop up blockers you have installed to allow pop-ups from https://ri-barrington.myfollett.com/aspen/logon.do .
What should I do if I forget my password?
· If you set up your security questions and your email address as per log in instructions you can click “forgot password” and a new password will be emailed to you.
· If you did not set up the security to your log in and you have forgotten your password please email firstname.lastname@example.org
High School GPAs are calculated at Semester 1 and Semester 2
- Please note that Term GPAs and Cumulative GPAs are not final until ALL grades have been posted and report cards have been posted.
I currently see all semesters and study hall classes, how can I see my child’s credit classes by semester?
· Click on the “Filter” icon located on the top right side of the screen you can then select a different view from the filter