- May 8th-19th-PARCC Testing-Grade 3
- May 17th and 18th-Author, Mary Jane Begin, visits Nayatt as part of "Celebrate RI" Theme
- June 5th-Variety Show-Nayatt Garden-10:30 AM
- June 12th-3rd Grade Send Off-BHS
- June 20th-Field Day
- June 16th-Student BBQ and Extended Lunch Block
- June 23rd-Last Day for Students
Get weekly updates and other important messages!
Click on the "Resources" tab at the left.
Scroll down to "subscribe to e news"
Click on and complete information!
Visit this link Remind.com or put in this number 81010@nayatt.
Get reminders of upcoming events.
Paper copies of Progress Reports will not be sent home. Families will access them through ASPEN.
All families were issued Aspen accounts. A letter was sent home from the district. Please visit the ASPEN help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have difficulty with your logging on to your account.
If you are having difficulty accessing your child's teacher page, please go to the Barrington Public Schools website, click on the "parent" tab, click on Aspen FAQs and you will find directions, videos, and other resources to assist you.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Can be found in the section of the webpage-Backpack Express! Please visit.