Wednesday, August 20th, 2:30-3:00 PM.
For those families unable to join us on Monday, August 18th or New Student Orientation.
Please feel free to join us at this time.
Wednesday, August 20th, between 1 and 3 PM
- Families will not have access to the building before this time because teachers are involved with Professional Development.
- Parking is challenging on this day, but it is worth it to help students to feel welcome and excited about their new classroom and teacher.
- K teachers are meeting with families on the 19th to alleviate some of the congestion on the 20th.
Monday, August 18th, 6:30-7:30 PM
Sponsored by Principal Whiteheadt and the Nayatt PTO
- Brief Presentation by principal (school logistics)
- Tour of School
- Meet and Greet on the Playground (snacks and drinks provided by PTO)
The K teachers will be holding individual "Hopes and Dreams Conferences" with families on Wednesday, August 19th all day as opposed to a general, informational orientation session at Meet and Greet on August 20th. Parents wanting general information should come to the New Student Orientation on the 18th.
Lunch menus/payment procedures can be found at BarringtonSchools.Org. Click “Parent” Tab and then proceed to “School Lunch” Tab.
menus are available at this site. Lunch-$2.60 Milk-$.55
· Please be advised that students will
not be allowed to charge once their lunch account reaches a negative balance of
$10. Children will not be refused a lunch and will be offered a
nutritional meal consisting of a cheese sandwich on wholegrain bread, milk,
fruit and vegetable.
Letters will go out on July 31st. Thank you for your patience.
Like most schools in Barrington, Nayatt is under construction. Bathrooms are being updated, ramps are being added, and other immediate health and safety projects. We will not be providing tours to new families due to the construction. If you have questions, please contact the principal, Tracey Whitehead, at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am at school from Monday through Thursday, from 8 AM-3 PM. Email is the best form of communication. Due to construction, I may not always be near a phone. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Paper copies will not be sent home. Families will access them through ASPEN.
If you have difficulty with this process, please contact the ASPEN help desk at email@example.com.
There was an issue on Aspen's end with grade 2 report cards from Nayatt School, but it has been resolved.
Thank you for your cooperation and support.
Can be found in the section of the webpage-Backpack Express! Please visit.