Athletic Participation Paperwork
All athletes wanting to participate in interscholastic athletics during any season, must have the following paperwork completed before the first day of practice.
1. Online Registration: Each season athletes and parents must register for the sport that the student will be participating. This will complete the Parent Permission, Emergency Contact Information, and the Concussion Awareness.
2. Physical: An athletic physical completed by your physician on or after January 1 for Fall Sports, March 15 for Winter Sports, June 15 for Spring Sports. The form must be completely filled out, dated, and signed by your physician.
3. Rhode Island Interscholastic League Risk Form: All students in all grades must completely fill out 2 forms, and have each form notarized. This form should only need to be completed once in each athletes High School Athletic Career in Barrington.
4. School Insurance: Every student athlete must be covered with health insurance. The minimum required is the “school time” insurance policy. This form needs to be completed every year.
5. Handbook for Student Athletes: Each student and parent must read and review the handbook, and agree to all policies and procedures.
Physical, Risk, and Insurance forms can be found in the
document library on the Athletics Homepage
© Copyright 2013
Barrington Public Schools
283 County Road
Barrington, RI 02806
Please forward suggestions/comments to firstname.lastname@example.org